segunda-feira, 21 de abril de 2008

English language in my life!


Since I first listened to an English teacher I fell in love with this language. So, I decided to begin studying it very young. I am still learning it. I am still in love with it.

English language is in my blood and due to it, my three daughters have the same passion for it. Isn´t it, at least, interesting? As an English teacher I have become, I learn more than I teach. That is the outstanding point of it.

Um comentário:

Virgínia disse...

Norma it's really nice to see you searching to develop your skills in English.
You are giving an example to your classmates and above all to your daughters. We are always learning, there is no end for those who want to give their best.
Congratulations, keep on studying to reach your goals.
Kisses

Virgínia